Enbridge Gas and Canada’s Greener Homes Grant have partnered to provide the Home Efficiency Rebate Plus Program.
The rebates can be used to:
• outfit your home with a highly efficient Heating and Cooling system.
• insulate your home – your attic, your walls as well as windows and doors.
The money is available to help you lower your home energy bills. There are 2 forms of assistance:
• Up to $10,600 in grant money in the form of rebates and
• Up to $40,000 interest-free loan
***** It is important to get an ENERGY AUDIT before upgrading your home. *****
LOCAL ENERGY AUDITORS:
Kerri MacDonald, 705 446 0551
This organization runs as a non-profit so all profit goes back into the community.
Amerispec Inspection Services
Marc Lalande, 705 888 8633
Here are some examples of the REBATES – up to:
• $6,500 for a Heat pump
• $1,300 for a Hot water Heat pump
• $2,350 for attic insulation
• $6,750 for wall insulation
• $325 for windows
• $175 for doors
• $5,000 for solar panels
Like this blog? Click the buttons below to share on social media. 🙂